Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Warning to all Tea Lovers Everywhere!

Hello beautiful, shining beings of this world!

I must warn you that you may be deceived, due to a lack of knowledge.  It's my duty to inform you...
The tea you're drinking could be the low quality crap that they sweep up from the tea factory floors!



Especially if you're drinking it from tea bags, and you get 'em from your grocery stores.  Generic black teas, and mixed black teas, or green teas with fruit, are particular culprits.  ''Earl Grey''?  No way!

It's best to import teas directly from the source.  Chinese teas are a particular favourite of mine.  There are also Indian, Japanese, Thai, Sri Lankan...  Well, you could get teas from anywhere, really.  I've only tried a ton of Chinese, and a teensy bit of Japanese and Indian.  I like the Japanese tea with the beans in 'em.

So, if you want a nice, sweet, gorgeous cup of tea, be sure to order loose leaf online and do your research!  I think that it's always best to know what you're putting in your tea vessel.  Tea hee, I made a funny.



I've never been a fan of Chinese green tea. I've always leaned towards black, or white, but I have been partaking, and enjoying, 'yellow' tea.  It seems to be very similar to both black and white teas.  I think it's quite fitting, since spring has finally peeked its sweet, green, bright bud from the soil of winter!

Aaah, sunshine!  How I have missed you!  Beam, shine and radiant upon me so that my soul may yet sing the promises of the season's warmth to come!



I really need to move someplace warm.

Like China.

Yangshuo, China, here I come? 

No comments:

Post a Comment