Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The First Post... Or is it the Last?

I've been crawling through blogs for almost a year, and there's a common theme.

The first post is sometimes the last.  Ominous.

It often makes me wonder-- What happened that didn't get the blog off the ground? Laziness?  Sheer disinterest?  Or maybe they're just like me, and have severe ADHD.  For me, that usually means that I'll have obsessive fixations that I get passionate about and stick to for about a month.  Sometimes longer.  And sometimes they even come back.

Does this mean I'll be sticking around?  Maybe.  Hopefully.  I need someplace to air out my words.  But, realistically?  Probably not...

But, hey, maybe I got it all wrong.  Maybe these blogs ended before they really started 'cause the people behind them met mysterious and terrible ends. 

Such as this:
Or this!


Or even...  This!


Ken had it coming.

Anyway, I think I'm done with this post for the day.  I'mma go play with the rest of these blog-making stuff.  At least sporadically.

Have a super-awesome-wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment